Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired but had to though a couple up Grat time just want to Thank RPM and 764 for letting us join the Crew :D

Face off

Aftermath

My boy doing a Wheelie

OOP's to much

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More good times

More to go but me need sleep :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Bubba looks like I missed out for sure, still bummin' because I couldn't get down there. Looked like brad was having fun on momma's wolverine, and taking after dad with his wheelies.. Now lets see the vids, Justin

·
Registered
143 Posts
Double post, sorry!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to see ya on here Cuz wish you could of made it :( but next year's trip's are a must i will work on some vid's later and get them up plus RPM will get some on here too i'm sure

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is kinda what i thought :lol: But black didn't do much for me :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Damm Bubba, the big guy can fly :D ... Good vids man, I'm so jealous, really wish I was there so I could have skyed out the pred.. That thing loves to fly and I'm too crazy to stop it... Looks like that thing is really getting the power to the ground..Good to see all out there livin it up.. Next year I'll have to make myself part of the GANG!!! Whatta you think...

·
0 Posts
some weird kid:

crazy hill climbing lady:

The enigma'ers:

my son and bike:

son again:

getting late!:

insane in the membrane:

lap dog and weird guy:

squid:

straight up biotch! (lol)

enigmatic ladies:

boxcar:

bridge:

coolio:

boxcar at sunset:

the setup:

boxcar at night again:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma
Loads O' fun. Thanks to all for making my family's first experience a winner. They got the bug bad now.

Special props to 764 for giving my kids pointers and encouragement. Thanks a bunch.
that and riding with my family were the highlights of the trip. Your family did amazing and were so fun to be around.

All of us are really glad you and the bubbaers are there... gives us more "families with kids" rides... haha!

I can't keep up with all those crazy adults... 8)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice vid RPM.. Looks like i missed out bigtime..

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Few more for you Guy's :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well this is just some of them just cruising around but about 1:30 into it Brad aka Squid roll's his Pred 90 on top of him not much of it just a quick one of it.. i should of kept filming by the time i got down there they allready had him back up and ready to go

Hope you enjoy our good times

Click here to watch Random-riding-and-brads-crash

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your turn to post some pic's Geoff and you need to get Justin to sign up and post some of his i bet he has some great one's :D

C

·
0 Posts
I will be there next year. I got the ball rolling on the stuff I need. They say 3-5 month wait, then a couple other small things and whamo.... I'm there looking at your neighbors house.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
I will be there next year. I got the ball rolling on the stuff I need. They say 3-5 month wait, then a couple other small things and whamo.... I'm there looking at your neighbors house.
We all look forward to you and your family joining us. You guys will be a great addition to the "gang".

PS. The neighbors house is still for sale :p

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma+--><div class='quotetop'>(Enigma)</div>
Originally posted by 764@
<!--QuoteBegin-Enigma

Loads O' fun. Thanks to all for making my family's first experience a winner. They got the bug bad now.

Special props to 764 for giving my kids pointers and encouragement. Thanks a bunch.

that and riding with my family were the highlights of the trip. Your family did amazing and were so fun to be around.

All of us are really glad you and the bubbaers are there... gives us more "families with kids" rides... haha!

I can't keep up with all those crazy adults... 8)
Dana and her orange preddy 90 thought you were the bomb :D[/b]
:lol: She's a great kid.

Hopefully I can scare Grant some more next trip... :D

woo-hoo Camo! we will have 10 kids running the dunes then! Lookout!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was great running the trail's with the kid's i know my boy's had a blast riding with everybody i have to say the Enigma crew did great for their first time out :D It just crack's me up we live 5 miles from each other but we have to drive 300 to ride together :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You figured it out good job... nice pic's go figure pic of me is a wheelie one :lol: that was a kick riding them up the face of that dune :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts