Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I put my new carbon piece on yesterday from where it was damaged during shipping and put my nerf bars on after work today, while the hubby was sleeping...he acts like he works all night or something :lol:

So what do you think??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's okay Dave everyone is entitled to my....mhhmm... their own opinion :lol:

I think you are just allergic to polishing :nod:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by yamamamma
It's okay Dave everyone is entitled to my....mhhmm... their own opinion :lol:

I think you are just allergic to polishing :nod:
:lol: geez you got that right! I hate cleaning much less polishing.

·
Registered
530 Posts
You being a dune guy you don't need them but in the wood's they are a must in my opinion...I grew up on 3 wheeler's so i know what it's like to run over your leg :retard: So nerf's are cheaper then a broken leg...If i would on not had them on the V one time i probably would of probably been hurt really bad so i make it a must for my family..Safety first and look's second in my book... :nod: I must even say though that these nerf's look really good on her bike..And the kick up's are sweet :unibrow:

Oh and by they way i will give you a head's up ...She is going to kick your butt for that other post :lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
Oh and by they way i will give you a head's up ...She is going to kick your butt for that other post :lol:
Well, make sure she uses the stick. It only seems fitting that he should be the first one to get beat with his own stick. :nod:

Make sure I have my camera ready though, we are definetely going to need this on film. :unibrow:

·
Registered
168 Posts
geez glad she got it, I was teasing her and no response! you know I wasn't serious, just playing with Dawn.

(Dave)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts