Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey, My grangkids would love to have those.

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by CMOELL
My daughter would love that. :nod:
yeah just not the tires... but those would come off for the sand paddles anyway, so no biggie...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I'm talking about.. the tires.. that much camo is too much. Looks like the Pink Panther got blown up with a hand grenade.

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Jay
That's what I'm talking about.. the tires.. that much camo is too much. Looks like the Pink Panther got blown up with a hand grenade.
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most of them are Honda or Suzuki clones. A few of the Chinese and Korean imports use genuine Suzuki engines, though not the same ones you would find in a current-model Suzuki. They're usually the older designs.

In China they have a big problem with clones. The big names will outsource production to a Chinese company, who will then copy the design and sell their own knock-offs at a cheaper price. I'm not sure if it's a loop hole in the law or if the government just looks the other way.

Until recently the clones were mainly sold in China.

G

·
0 Posts
you mean thats NOT JM's new bike?
i wondered why he was selling it so soon after havingit built.

thought maybe he needed the $$ for a wedding dress or something. :lol: :ninja:

j/k man :ninja:

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by GnFnRs
you mean thats NOT JM's new bike?
i wondered why he was selling it so soon after havingit built.

thought maybe he needed the $$ for a wedding dress or something. :lol: :ninja:

j/k man :ninja:
Is JM selling selling his V ???

F

·
0 Posts
They do the same thing with cylinder heads too. Either companies in China, or Australia have been copying every major cylinder head made in America, and selling them for half price. Worst part is that they are actually nice, and a few of the ones I saw were nicer than the originals I had to work on in the shop.

My shop took a stand though as well as a few others in saying we would not work on those heads at all. Period. Send them to someone else, if you want to save money to not support the economy, as well as our nations top performance companies, then get lost. Here's a victor Jr copy....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CNC-ASSEMBL...043450409QQrdZ1

H

·
0 Posts
But, a lot of Chinese stuff is crap too. The quality varies widely from that area because it's under such a growth boom for manufacturing. I worked for a motorcycle/ATV/scooter distributor that sold stuff from Chinese factories. Quality would vary greatly from machine to machine and batch to batch. Dealers would sign because of the price point and then become frustrated quickly because the bikes were more like buying used machines than new, even though they were just uncrated. Imagine having to troubleshoot 50% or more of the new bikes you just bought... :angry: Dealer turnover was too high for me to stay with the company so I found other work.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Camo, isnt that your ex girlfriend?

I believe she is moved to Ohio though and Flyin V is her new piece... :D

Trying to find a bigger deck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts