Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the best place to pick up a Denton plus want to see if they have one for the wifes bike her bike jammed my thumb last weekend and smarted my Forearm...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I need a Denton stabilzer too....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Rocky Mountain doesn't have them? I thought Denton sold them direct, too.

G

·
Cindy got mine from Denton direct...

She actually talked to Denton on the phone, said he was really helpful.

You can also look at Pep, Muscle, etc. they are all pretty much the same, only difference is:

whether they have 4 or 7 adjustments
whether they are rebuildable or not.

Mine is 4 adjustments and works really well. One of my favorite mods especially in choppy sand.

I'll find some links for you.

G

·
Have any of you ever tried a GPR? I am curious because I had one, and it was awesome, but I don't want to spend 500 bucks on another one. Wondering how comparable the Denton or PEP is to one of those. I don't want to build myself up for something that I may not like.....

G

·
Originally posted by Flyin V
Have any of you ever tried a GPR? I am curious because I had one, and it was awesome, but I don't want to spend 500 bucks on another one. Wondering how comparable the Denton or PEP is to one of those. I don't want to build myself up for something that I may not like.....
All the rotary types are supposed to be much better, more adjustments, etc. but wowzers they are $500 plus vs. $149 for a shock type.

The precision one has a bunch of adjustments for on-center feel, etc. Some of the pro's use this one...

http://www.precision-rp.com/video.htm

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank's guy's i will order direct when i can swing it :unibrow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts