Foxvalley offroad, Il=Hole in wall
The Cliffs, IL=Decent trails
Haspen acres, In=GREAT
Glamis, AZ= THE BEST

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MY riding places all suck but what can i do??? it's all we have in sunny Florida...

15A-aka scottsmore-Fun trails Lotsa mud!!
Paisley-lots of trails right next to the river
Ocala national forrest-more riding than you could ever do
Deland-small farmer owned track

·
Registered
254 Posts
Little Sahara, Waynoka , OK - 1600 acres of sandy goodness.
Red River off-road park, Bonham, TX - not real big, but decent trails
Prague Lake, OK - Sadly, the riding area has been closed.

Other than that it's been private land for me. This year I hope to get out more. We had a baby last year so that kept me home a lot.

I need to go ride Lake Stanley Draper near Oklahoma City. They just reworked the trail system and it looks nice. Unfortunately several miles of trail are open to dirt bikes only. Seems like the 2-wheel guys get more respect. What's up with that?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't know, seems like they would tear up more than quads would. we can ride without making burms and stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Jay
I need to go ride Lake Stanley Draper near Oklahoma City. They just reworked the trail system and it looks nice. Unfortunately several miles of trail are open to dirt bikes only. Seems like the 2-wheel guys get more respect. What's up with that?
When you are going to ride Draper let me know. I may come try it with you if I can.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by RKelly+--><div class='quotetop'>(RKelly)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jay
When you are going to ride Draper let me know. I may come try it with you if I can.[/b]
Cool! Hey, a few of us are suppoed to go up to Little Sahara a week from Sunday on Sept. 15. They're all camping Sunday night and riding on Monday also. I can't take Monday off, so I'm trying to talk at least one or two of them into going up late in the day on Sat. and camping. If you think you might make it I'll send you more details early next week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Jay
Cool! Hey, a few of us are suppoed to go up to Little Sahara a week from Sunday on Sept. 15. They're all camping Sunday night and riding on Monday also. I can't take Monday off, so I'm trying to talk at least one or two of them into going up late in the day on Sat. and camping. If you think you might make it I'll send you more details early next week.
I would like to go but I have prier commitments that weekend. Sandfest is a busy weekend. Should be a lot of people. Well have fun and if something changes I will let you know.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh crap! Is that Sandfest weekend? Hmm.. that might change things. LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have not ridden Wagonwheel

but have ridden Hatfield/McCoy extensively and i love it you name it it is there can ride for days and days hundreds and hundreds of miles of trails

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here in Washington State, you think their would be a lot of riding areas.
That is not true!
Walker Valley, Mount Vernon - Very Difficult, not sport quad friendly
Reiter Pit - Good Mud Pits
Moses Lake Sand Dunes - Crummy sand, bigger then Beverly though
Beverly Sand Dunes - Good Sand, just small running space.
Belfair - too dusty in summertime, good other times I hear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nobody mentions Busco Beach in Goldsboro, NC. 1400 acres of any terrain you want. Sand, mud (the sticky NC type), tight wood trails, a few jumps.

Ahh, Heaven... :nod:

Anyone from North Carolina or Virginia?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by kianbud
Nobody mentions Busco Beach in Goldsboro, NC. 1400 acres of any terrain you want. Sand, mud (the sticky NC type), tight wood trails, a few jumps.

Ahh, Heaven... :nod:

Anyone from North Carolina or Virginia?
Fayetteville, NC.
I had a great time at Busco yesterday. Found this pic on the yfz forums. That's me in the orange KFX.

·
Registered
40 Posts
There were only 1 bike faster than mine, and it was a yfz drag bike running on alcohol. Well there was a banshee running nitrous that was beating me until he ran out of juice. With that said that doesn't mean I won all races, if I made a mistake on the launch there were a couple of bikes that would beat me, a quadzilla w/ a 60-70 pound rider, and another banshee. I was giving lenghts at the end and I was still beating a bunch of bikes. The top end on this thing is crazy fast and it will do much better in 800' races. These races were 600'.
Team Gorilla was there with there fast can-ams and I beat them both, their renegade and the outlander and won a t-shirt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I guess you are very happy with the FST kit?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by Kawy
So I guess you are very happy with the FST kit?
Yes I am :unibrow: .

·
Registered
10 Posts
PIPO THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT THE YFZ CENTRAL GUY TO FAST GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM YESTERDAY. THERE WASENT A BIKE WITH IN 5/6 QUAD LENGHTS. THE FST KIT KICKS ASS. :nod: I WAS WHEELING AND THIS GUYS COULD NOT PASS ME

1 - 19 of 19 Posts