Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait for the first snow! How do the stock tires do in snow? What kind of air pressure do you guys run in the snow? I can see it now; some little neighborhood kids finish with their snowman that has taken them hours to build. Then, BOOM, a 50 mph Brute Force annihilates Frosty. Merry Christmas children.

:lolup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
damn... what are you?? the grinch??...lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
i hope they put bricks in the snow :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
:lolup: :rofll: Baa Humbug! The stock tire's actually work pretty good in the snow if there aired up all the way but their's aftermarket tire's that are far better!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys. You have got admit, it would be funny as crap to drive through a subdivision and see a Brute hit a snowman at about 50mph in someone’s front yard. Well it's funny after a few beers.

"If a tree falls in the forest, does anybody hear? Yes. Chuck Norris hears it. Chuck Norris can hear everything. Chuck Norris can hear the shrieking terror in your soul."

·
Registered
141 Posts
If someone want's to build the snowman and hold the camera.....I'll do it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mike, is the pen system something i can make at work? did you pick up the air adapter yet?

·
Registered
141 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Bunnycop
Mike, is the pen system something i can make at work? did you pick up the air adapter yet?[/b]
No,I havent been down to pick it up yet, probably be next week. I'm thinking you mean a "penlock"? If you spent some time on it then yea,you could make one. I was going to try and make one for myself but they're only 39.00 from Dennis Kirk (I ordered it cause I was ordering those "pilot jets" at the same time) so I just bought one instead. There not to complicated though, just a spring loaded button mounted on a plate.

·
Registered
180 Posts
ok, thanks, i got the pilots coming from motorcyclecarbs.com.. thanks for the info. im out of town till tommorow,, but i think i still have to jet down some,, still sputtering at full throttle...

·
Registered
946 Posts
just bend up your license plate and your good to go.

·
Registered
141 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by |Brute650|
just bend up your license plate and your good to go.[/b]
I've been guilty of that before.In fact when I mounted my plate I made it so I can flip it up so it can't be seen. (learned everything I know from Jame's Bond movies)
He he

1 - 12 of 12 Posts