Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new hear to this forum. Had a question looking for ya'lls opinions. I am looking to buy a tire n wheel combo. I curently ride trails and some mud up to the seats. Im looking for new tires and rims. That being said here are my questions. And i would love your review of them.

Im looking at three tires first is the pitbull growler. Second is the sedona ripsaw. And third is the big horn tire. I know two are heavier but want to be able to get in and out of deep mud on occasion. Thanks in advance for the advice

·
Super Moderator
13,348 Posts
I can tell you if you do ride in mud up to the seat, none of them is about to get you through it as none are an actual mud tire...and only a mud tire will have a chance in that kind of mud. They are all pretty good to average trail tires though.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wheels- can't go wrong with ITP. Lifetime guarantee is worth the money, in my opinion.

Tires- buy the most aggressive tire you're comfortable riding on the trail with. The Bighorn is a great tire but will be slightly out of its element in mud up to the seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts