Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 brute force 750.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i did some more digging.. i installed my new starter, another brand new agm battery, and it turns over like theres no power from the battery.. i checked valves and re adjusted to 6 and 8 thousands tryed to start and it just lugged over like a weak battery..
I checked some millivolt readings between battery power and chassis ground and im getting 1.77 mv thru that .. entire fuse box is powered on both sides of every fuse... i started unplugging and when i unplugged this box the reading between power and chassis ground went to zero.. is this the ecm? If so is it bad because of problems i stated?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,011 Posts
What year and model are we talking about? If you will put it in your signature we would know. From looks and placement, that looks to be the actuator control unit. If the battery is fully charged and the starter is good or new, and it won't turn over fast, you might have some internal problems. Pull the belt so all you have is the primary. Pull both spark plugs and rotate the engine by hand using the primary. It should feel free and smooth. If not...sorry..she's in need or a rebuild.

·
Registered
2008 brute force 750.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2008 brute force 750 efi.. with the spark plugs out the motor turn over relativly easy with a ratchet on the crank bolt
Ill see if i can add that signature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts