Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our kids are 8 & 11 (girls) 13 & 14 (boys)

They are getting harder and harder to shop for every year. The boys are pretty easy. They love NFL stuff, video games, legos. The girls are into music, makeup and games.

Just trying to get some extra ideas....

What are some of the things your kids are asking for this year?

R

·
0 Posts
my 5 year old wants some elkas
when he gets bored playing with them i could stick them on my quad :unibrow:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am trying to become a Red cat dealer Tank Motorsports by the end of next week and dress like santa claus ...sell cheap good quads for the young uns...HO Ho Ho santa is here ....warehouse is 120mi up the road and can make it down the smoke stack with a bag and a quad in time...HO HO HO...look what santas got ... :unibrow:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should have known better than to ask any of you for help. :lol: :lol: :retard:

I spent 9 hours in the malls and stores yesterday. Soooo much fun! :unibrow:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Houser a-arms and fox floats for the 450r :eek: ...is NOT gonna happen :crybaby: .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Girls 8&11

8 yr: High School Musical 1 or 2, Jonas Brothers or Hanna Montana stuff, Bratz dolls and jewelry.

11 yr: perfume, jewelry, diary, computer games, any of the current pop CDs ie. Sean Kingston.

Both: Nintendo Wii.

Good luck I've got girls 8 and 11 and am dreading life in about 5 years.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Lacost. I think our 8 year olds would get along great together. There lists are identical :lol:

Happy Holidays to you all!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think so RPM. You got yourself put on the stick this year. Santa doesn't like bad little boys.

Try again next year. :p

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have a 26 inch LCD in are room and love it :nod:

·
Banned
78 Posts
Ya well it may be "the man's way", and we may say it aloud that we want it bigger, and faster. But, don't think for a minute that wifey poo don't think the same thing but mean it in a different way. :unibrow:

·
Banned
78 Posts
I bet he does but only if he has the shoes that are curled up nice, with the bells on the tips, to match the hat.

That wouldn't be ugly at all, this turned back kinda cute "n" nice just as fast.

·
Registered
95 Posts
first you guys were on a thread discussing colors like women.

now you are all talking about me dressing up.

U R A L L G A Y :puke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts