Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well,went to a place here in clarkson Ky...called royal acres...my buddy said it was a easy place to ride..well,since Im a newbie and this is my first 4 wheeler,I thought it was a bear of a place to ride...only had one mishap,climbed a pretty steep muddy incline,guess I didnt let go of the gaS AFTER GETTING TO THE TOP...lol...stood it up on its hind end,and I just stepped off it and a buddy grabbed the bar,it didnt break the taillight,I have a 6 pack rack and it saved the light...oh well...guess I need more seat time...wish we had taken a camera with us...would have been a great pic

·
Registered
87 Posts
DONT WORRY DUDE, IVE HAD MINE FOR A MONTH AND A HALF. MY 1ST QUAD AS WELL. AND IVE STOOD IT UP LIKE THAT MANY OF TIMES. JUST JUMP OFF AND PUSH IT BACK DOWN. HOWEVER IVE THRASHED MY TAIL LIGHT. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know where you are talking about. Royal ATV Trails. Been there. That is a great place to ride. Challenging place to ride, but nothing the ol' V can't handle. Lots of fun there, they have a nice mixture of everything. Enjoy your V man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts