Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I go ing for double Hernia sergury on thur's.. They said it is going to be a high risk sergury because of my size so let's hope they don't kill me..

I just got back from work so i am officially on a LOA :\ This is going to be a ruff few month's but hopefully it turn's out okay..

So get ready for me to be posting weird stuff just remember it's the drug's.. :nod: :D

Thinking about a new look and career what you think :lol: :lol: :unibrow:

·
Banned
78 Posts
Ya good luck, and you'll be alright. Those weird thoughts are always in there rolling around, it's the drugs that puts 'em out there for everybody to see or hear, and to blame it on when they do.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's guy's you are all to serious.. :D I won't lie i am stressing about it but still have my humor and not one comment on my new look :p

Heck i'm tuff i will get through this :nod: I got St.A to think about :lol:

And got my help build bubba a swinger foundation going on the other site :lol: heck i'm over $200 so far.. From just cleaning the shed of old part's i will never use :D
So we will see plus i might have the bananna sold too so that will get another rig out of here...thining my toy's out :paranoid: :lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
YEAH!!! Good news!

Luuuuuvvvv the new look. So what should we be calling you now? Pimp daddy, big daddy, big dog daddy. But...if your going to be our smack daddy you can't be so darn serious in those pictures. You should have a smug look like your the shiznit (yep, that's one of my husbands words from his dictionary). :lol:

Serious for one minute......We are so happy for you that you are going to be getting the surgery. We know how much pain you have been in and the end is now insight. You know if you or my sis need ANYTHING....were there. :nod:

·
0 Posts
Good luck brotha from another motha!

It will all go great and soon you will be pain free again and ready to ride that piece of crap bike hard. :lol: :\

Ya pimp!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: I knew you would catch that Geoff :nod: :p

We are excited that hopefully this will be all over soon to...I am ready to put all this pain behind me and hit the next chapter in are lifes..

And Cindy i couldn't i'm out of crown :lol: but this pic last's forever :lol:

Just remember my hunk of bolt's are faster then your's are big D :p

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Thats a good pic to send to Dirt Wheels Magazine. Good luck an you new adventure. :) Would like ride with you-all one of these days

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by RPM
Bubba, you should have a DVD to watch while you are recovering. :unibrow: Hopefully it will get you by until you can actually get back on that Beast. :nod: :D
I think you need to put some kind of warning on the dvd. Especially on the blooper reel "This may cause extreme laughter" or something. He is going to be on drugs so he is going to need all the help we can give him.

or

"Laugh at your own risk"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good luck Bubba. I had double HERN surg. last year and was back riding in 4 weeks. The fist 7 to10 days $uk then you will feel much better.
Trainhorns :nod: :crybaby: :) :)

·
0 Posts
Did some research for you Bubba:

===========
Hernia Recovery:

Small children have no activity restrictions following routine hernia repair. Older children should avoid contact sports for at least 3 weeks. Getting hit where the wound is could cause the skin to open or it may disrupt the repair (less common).

Sponge bathing for infants and showering for older children are permitted the day after surgery. The wound tapes should be carefully patted dry after showering.
=========

So you can play contact sports in 3 weeks and shower after a day.

:p

C

·
0 Posts
I have had 3 hernias Bubba. That's because I'm way too strong for my size. :p I'd rather blow out my guts than shiit my pants. :lol: That would be a tough rap to beat.

Rule #1... Do not overdue anything for at least 3 months. Take it very slow after that.

Rule#2... See rule #1

There's a new job for you. "PIMPNAINTEAZY2"

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lol: I go in at 6am tomarrow...it will be nice to have this done and over with..Worst part is they said i can't smoke today :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lol: you got that right

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay i'm tired of chewing gum and candy.. :finger:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I know it must be hard...So, I'm going to send you some big girl panties right away. :lol: :lol: (not mine of course :lol: )

C

·
0 Posts
They wouldn't fit Bubba there Cindy. Hell they don't even fit Dave...that's why he has a hard time getting into them *pun*. :lol: You should have heard him whine about that the whole week. What a :crybaby: .

C

·
0 Posts
Don't smoke Bubba...they won't put you under if you do. Something about heart rate...

But I smoked an hour after I woke up and just about dropped in my tracks. :lol: Try it...what a rush...haha. No don't, it didn't feel good at all.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts