Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the boy's were to old for egg hunting you know so we put key's in egg's and made them do the real hunt first :unibrow: then we planted the key's out in the yard and told them they had to find there colored egg :lol: now i will probably be doomed for life every Easter for the rest of my life :paranoid: but now down to it.... Squid got a yellow 07 Z-250 thank's to 764 and Cmoell got him the flag and he needed a bike to match :lol: and Steven yet to be named but now you have something to help name him now :lol: He got a 03 Z-400 with a K&N full Muzzy system Lonestar +3 axle and 4 inch Swinger and yes it moves :paranoid: They will never forget this Easter they are happy boy's :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
few together

:eek: we are happy that they are so happy

·
0 Posts
oh man that's AWESOME!!!

Stephen and Squid are great kids. And their parents ain't half bad...

Nice job!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take that... I could not ask for better kid's :D Squid is going be after you this year :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are a few more :D they want to ride they won't leave me alone :drool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
those things are sweet bubba, lucky kids. i wish my parents were like you when i was their age.. nice work.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found it on craiglist in Terrobonne :lol: He love's it...Ya he love's the Flag had to get a pick for Dave and Cindy and it matches perfect ...And on the pipe it's got a big dent from the caliper was thinking about a Yoshi :lol: Just kidding i got to call and see what they can do with it :nod:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
I'll take that... I could not ask for better kid's :D Squid is going be after you this year :lol:
he's a better rider than I am! thank goodness I've still got more power...

I'm not racing him in the twisty trails though! lol...

I get the muzzy question now... :nod:

·
Banned
78 Posts
Boy what a couple of lucky kids on Easter no less. Well I guess that what you have to do when someone shoots the Easter bunny.

Hey I got a pony once!...Well not really... I was told there was a pony in that stall. All I really got was a shovel to look for it with. He must of got out though snuck by me when I was busy shoveling all of it's $hit...Never did find it...huh... :crybaby:

·
Registered
168 Posts
NICE!!! Congratulations on joining the "cool Suzuki club", you are the official 2nd and 3rd members.

Squid, I'm glad you like the flag. You look great on that new quad. We can hardly wait to watch you rip around on that.

Steven, Congratulations!! You finally got your 400 with a clutch :unibrow:

Good job Bubba and Dawn. You definetely scored the good mom and dad points this Easter.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now i have to start all over on paddles thinking about trying the one's off the 90 on brad's what's 2 inches and buying a set of wheel's to put Steven's 22X11X10 7 paddles on his..if not the 400 came with Gecko's i can run on the 250 :puke:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My bike in a few week's :lol: so you can drop it off for me :nod: And yes this summer is going to be great and Dave should be happy that he don't have to push Squid up the dunes anymore :lol:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
My bike in a few week's :lol: so you can drop it off for me :nod: And yes this summer is going to be great and Dave should be happy that he don't have to push Squid up the dunes anymore :lol:
:\ geezus dude that's not funny! I still get tired just thinking about that hill... almost need some O2!

:p

I have some 22x11x10 gecko's in the shed if you want them. They've been in there for 2 years now. I move them side to side once in awhile. :\ had them on the V at first and didn't work too well at moving my fat azz around.

C

·
0 Posts
I'll say! Wow...very cool Bubba. I just love giving the kids stuff. I have a hard time keeping it a secret until the day. Have fun with them. They don't get any younger.

FAMILIES THAT PLAY TOGETHER, STAY TOGETHER!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes it is a awesome feeling i had a hard time keeping it a secret the one day i thought it would never get there :nod: And you can see i was a brat and taped the egg's too see how excited they were before opening the egg's :lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Squid even wore the right color of shirt that day. :unibrow:

The look on Josh's face says "Hey, where's my key" :eek:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya but he was happy with the $5 in his though just not as :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:lol: these kid's are killing me :p i just got there nerf's yesterday got to put them on tomarrow :D i need to order them i swear by the odi's i told them that when they got there keeper bike's i would get them some :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: these kid's are killing me :p i just got there nerf's yesterday got to put them on tomarrow :D i need to order them i swear by the odi's i told them that when they got there keeper bike's i would get them some :unibrow:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts