Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to whether you think buying a warranty is worth the money. I won't be modifying my brute much, so that won't be an issue. What's the general consensus?

Thansk!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i think that it is a good idea to buy the warranty because you never know whats going to go wrong with it. i have a 3 year on mine and nothing has went wrong yet, but theres always that chance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I never buy them for cars either, but there you're looking at 3-6 years on the powertrain. This 6 month warranty worries me a bit. Have Brutes/Prairies or the V-Twin in general traditionally held up pretty well?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you go to any Kawasaki Dealer? Or just where you purchased your Brute?

·
Registered
946 Posts
The warranty would help alot, especially if you sink it not meaning too, just dont tell them you sunk it
but none the less, the engines themselves have held up very well, but actuators are sometimes defective on bikes, and Canadian theirs 300 to get a new one, so warranty covering that would pay off the first time. But 95% of the problems have been fixed, it not 100% I don't know what else needs to be fixed thats been recalled, the new ones have the buss connectors fixed, the front ends fixed, most if not all actuators are good now? Unless someones had a problem with them, so its basically picking out the positive and the negatives. But it never hurts when its only a one time thing to pay for could help in the long run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts