Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay now that i got you attention :eek:

This is how my night started on my way to work i get into town stop at a stop light go to turn onto the highway and bang clank boomb and the bronco stop's so i think's i dropped the drivline at first jump out and see fluid trail and smell gear oil :( so i jump back in to see if i can get it off the highway..it'locked up tight...so i get angry and lock in the hub's because im halfway in the road put it in reverse and it went bang and started rolling so i put it in low and take off and made it to fredmeyer's and call the wife she get's there ...And i said follow me i am going to see how far i will make it :eek: I made it the mile and a half home clanking banging and clunking...I should of just stayed home and went to bed....

I'f i didn't have bad luck... i wouldn't have any luck at all..So i am going to buy a lottery ticket :nod: :ninja: :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boy you sure are full of it today :p I'm taking a nap after my 11 hour shift and finding out i'm running the crew at the new store by myself 2 night's a week starting next week :retard: and at the old store the other 2 day's :crybaby:

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by CMOELL
Your rearend looks like it has a hole in it. :lol: :lol: :p
Only thing is...this one won't close by itself.

That's too bad Bubba. It looks like a used one from the wrecker might be the least expensive rather than trying to repair that one.

·
0 Posts
damn bubba, sorry about the bad luck. just now reading this. did you find something from a junk yard yet? or new?

and sortof congrats on the "new" job I guess.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$450.00 for one from the junkyard $1800.00 for the gear's i want in the front and rear installed :retard:

I just pulled the Banana out of the back hosing it off and driving it for a while :nod: well tell the 460 drink's my wallet :lol:

·
0 Posts
lol!

nice!

driving the garbage truck! that's what I would be doing if my truck c-rapped out. course our garbage truck is a 2.5 liter s-10.

·
Registered
5 Posts
this is like a car crash. at no time in my life did i think that i would see a post that said "do you wanna see my rearend" , read that it was written by bubba, and then click on it anyway. :retard:

That sucks bubba, not really your month is it?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: Tell me about it.... now i am ready to quit my job... :ninja:

Come on Powerball :nod: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
i did the same thing to a rear end in a 77 f100 i had. for some reason it had a 8.8 instead of a 9" and it locked up on the interstate. the next exit was 2 miles ahead so i rocked it back and forth till it broke loose and drove it off the highway. and drove it onto a trailer. came home and put a 9"in it..drove it 7 more years without a problem lol

that must have been one of the first 8.8's ever made. i didn't even know they used them back then.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i had to move it yesterday to get the trailer out.... :retard: good thing for 4X4 but thank god it did this in the driveway could of been a mess if it happened when i was limping it home that night :eek: I think it's done moving now :crybaby: but at least one of my toy's is back together :nod:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found one for $450.00 but they have the 3:55's too so i will have to buy that sense the axle is bent too and hard telling what else...Then looking at another $1800.00 for the gear's and set-up :( I have about had it with toy's... about ready to buy a yugo :lol: It would double as a trail machine too :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:p i don't know about that anymore might just buy a little truck kinda digging that Ranger :lol: mine would have to have a 351 in it though :unibrow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts