Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent it down the the Clash of the Titans with a buddy. Wanted to get some of the first runs out of the way and mess with what tires to run. They ended up using some 14 paddle rippers with an 81 roll out. Of course, in both these vids it looses but this is in the 4 stroke stock frame unlimited class. These bikes are on nitrous with wheelie bars. I beleive the winner won it running a 4.2. The said that the 764 was running 4.6's so.....not to bad for the first time out.

http://www.planetsand.com/forums/ubbthread.../742188/fpart/2

G

·
that's sweet. nothing like being able to go WOT from the start for an advantage.

still you almost reeled them in anyway.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Down at the clash they ran some huge tires. 81 roll out 14 paddle rippers. They said the bike loved the roll out but probably needed less tires. Anyway, it is coming along and is running pretty well. I still have a lot of weight to take off. I am most likely going to change cams and get that new intake with the crossover and then spray it. Want to run 4.0's on the juice...

·
Registered
131 Posts
that's yer bike dave!
See this is why i like youtube... the other video's hosted on that other site... 2 frames a second for me. Youtubes smooth as a 764 at full throttle.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a chance to ride it with the 25's on it this weekend. holy ****, it is at least 4 bikes faster if not more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts