Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you get back on your feet real soon bud.

Wishing you the best of luck :thumbsup:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah Jesse you "kneed" to get better... haha... sorry bad pun.

Hang tough my friend.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dunno what happened but hope you get it worked out :nod:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good, I thought maybe he slipped and broke a hip. :lol: :lol:

Get well Ven!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Knee surgury

Hi guy's. I got home Tuesday from a double total knee replacement (both knees). I will be out of work for about two months.

My physical theripist say's I am recovering well above average for my age. You know how ex-racers are.TOUGH

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Jesse, if you have to sit at home in front of the computer, that gives you tons of time to come up with new ideas for thigns for the V..... Hope your recovery is a quick one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: Knee surgury

Originally posted by KTM265+--><div class='quotetop'>(KTM265)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-VENFORCER
Hi guy's. I got home Tuesday from a double total knee replacement (both knees). I will be out of work for about two months.

My physical theripist say's I am recovering well above average for my age. You know how ex-racers are.TOUGH
Who would have thought when we started in this sport we would need joints repaired or replaced... I think my next round with the hospital is going to be for the bad disk in my neck...another bike injury... :nod: Jesse, too bad you don't live closer, I would invite you over to sit in the new hot tub and work out some of those aches and pains in the knees...I just finished with the wiring and it's filling with water now.[/b]
You're all heart Ray. If I had a Leer jet, I would be in your hot tub tonight.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hope you like the new one's as well as a few people i knew they liked them better then the original's :D and on the hot tub thing i'm just getting ready to go soak my bones in a few and it's a hole 17* out right now perfect :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts