Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Ya it does look a little funky. But, you can still see the difference between the dust clouds, and the roost!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No pressure Metal... :lol: Man...tough crowd.

Damn slow internet. I watch it in super slow choppy motion for 45 minutes and then it won't replay without loading it all over again. I hate snail mail.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
No pressure Metal... :lol: Man...tough crowd.

Damn slow internet. I watch it in super slow choppy motion for 45 minutes and then it won't replay without loading it all over again. I hate snail mail.
just drive around town until you find an open wireless network.

:unibrow:

·
Registered
131 Posts
even with the Aliens my bike would be too loud to ride out there... let alone using the baboon pipes... RPM's ticket scared me...

How are we going to manage this?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by MetalAlien
even with the Aliens my bike would be too loud to ride out there... let alone using the baboon pipes... RPM's ticket scared me...

How are we going to manage this?
shut off your bike when you see rangers. then we can pretend to tow it since it will suddenly be "broken"

:nod:

seriously that was the first time I've ever seen a "trap" set for sound out at the dunes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
hmmm.. I guess I will have to bring both pipes... I can at least fake it with the Aliens at idle... you guys haven't heard the baboon with a gatling gun pipes in person.... there is no faking with those... even with ear plugs they still hurt your ears.... love those!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raptor? LMAO...Stop or I'll say stop again! Good luck catching any one of us if we didn't want to stop. :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:unibrow:
We never has those loud custom turn downs.... :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts