Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a big thanks goes out to Bubba for his inspiration which I also believe originally came from RPM.

Anyway while looking at some pics and vids the other day I noticed Bubbs plastic was trimmed, I loved the look and the way it made the V look sharper and less baulky, however taking the dremmel and cutting your plastics is a bit of a hair raising task as it may turn out not to your liking. to cast any doubts aside I PM'd Bubb last night and asked him to mail me a load of his pics just so I could decide if it was the look I wanted, I'm glad to say it was and even more pleased at the results, Bubbs words of encouragement also cast any doubt aside also so I thank him for that too.

I just have to tidy a few little bits up here and there but I'm really pleased and love the look, here it is. :unibrow:

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:cool:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Ray, I must say I'm really pleased :unibrow:

Andy

·
Registered
530 Posts
Look it's the Bubbanator's little bro :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
Look it's the Bubbanator's little bro :D

Yeh but just a hundred cubes short :D

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh Roger the gaphics were one of the other reasons I wanted to do it, if someone didn't know the V they'd think it was made like this with the graphics the way they are, I commend you for thinking of the idea originally :nod:

Well at least I didn't have to draw anything :eek:

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts