Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally started my tribute to the V..It mean that much to me :D Not really the bike as much as all the great friend's i have gained from having it and my family being together doing something we love :nod: :D So this will be a reminder for me the rest of my life..So basically this is for all you guy's thank's for the good times :nod: I still have more to add on the inside of my arm :paranoid: and flames going up through it and more shading but it was a good start i was in the chair for 4 hour's...

R

·
0 Posts
that looks great bubbas :)
should have had orange it would have only took 3 hours
everyone knows orange is faster :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: :lol:

Roadrunner you just think Orange is faster because you have not rode green yet :p :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
very nice bubba, it will be awesome when all done. roadrunner :lol: :lol: i know i did when i ripped it up bubba's street a couple of weeks ago when i was down there :D thing is nuts on the road with the stock swinger. did i mention it was dark :eek:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am suprised Someone has not told me that attitude was spelled wrong :lol: Screamin got it covered on Kawierider's :lol:

ATTITUDE don't work ATTATUDE Does :nod:

I like it i guess it's all that matter's..I guess if i get to much crap i can allway's fill it in black :retard: I was trying to come up with something of my own...

I need some idea's on the Kawie K for the inside of my arm with flames going around it..Suck's i wish i could draw to see how i want the flames going up through the Cross too..

If anybody has any idea's i am open for it..

·
Registered
143 Posts
bubba that sounds like a challenge for rpm and his computer. #uck what anyone says, it's yours and it has great meaning to you and those close to you. lookin good.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
NICE TAT!!!

Don't let them raz you, you know Kawi traditionally green.
You are true beleaver. :nod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts