Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well weather was great and the trail's were perfect..To bad my bike broke stupid thing...I am still confused i have never heard of this before but boy it makes a mess..I'm suprised it did not burn down :eek: hard to believe how much fuel it will pump out when your ripping down the trail...But i think it might of sucked some dirt through it because it's loading up bad like the float is stuck..I was to tired to mess with it maybe tomarrow or Monday i might look at it..But it think i am going to try and put the stock Carb's back on for the trail's because before this happened they were cutting out really bad through the ruff stuff :angry: totally suck's to because it was running awesome tell i hit the ruff stuff :crybaby:

Well anyway's enjoy...

It could of been because AMR and FST don't play well together :lol:

Click here to watch 2-16-Ride

·
Registered
143 Posts
nice vid bubba, too bad about the beast, hope it's something easy and free to fix. looks like you guys had a blast. i love it when it's damp over there, no dust=more fun :nod:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya but to much traction i ended up on my back again :retard: the funny thing about it was i almost did it the first 100 yard on mine but it was the wolverine that bucked me off dang wheelies :lol:

I have to say though that those Kenda's rocked in it..

Still so confused :retard:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by KTM265
Good video Bubba... I really need to get active with the camera again.
I need to get active again with the camera too! the summers approaching and I need to get down the beach :ninja: :ninja: :drool: :lol:

Andy

PS Nice vid Bubb :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need a new one :lol: Andy are you still using the Minolta Z1 Mine has about had it...Been a great camera though has went lot's of miles on the trail's and dunes :D

And ya everybody need's to get busy... i get tired of watching my own vid's all the time :p :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Damn Bubb you have a good memory!!!!! :D Yes I am and its still going strong, cameras have come right down in price last couple of years and I could upgrade for not a lot of money but this camera performs so well I think why bother! besides I take it out with me most times and if it got broke or lost I wouldn't be as devastated as if I lost a newer more expensive one. Mind you I did lose my mobile phone one my last ride :crybaby: :crybaby: cost around equivalent to $600 too :puke: :angry:

Andy

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Nice pics, I see you have had good weather too. Over here on the west side has been great too. I thought there would be some snow still on the ground. Bummer about your fuel issue.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: Andy bummer on the phone that is why i bought the seat bag camera and phone fit's perfect in there :D

The weather was so awesome yeserday i rode in a tee shirt :D And you could not ask for better trail's still a few mud puddles to wheelie over :D

THere is still snow on the ground just not near us..We are pretty lucky we don't get much snow in Redmond compared to Bend :lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
You make David verrrryyy nervous when anything on your bike breaks. So stop doing that! :p

I'm going to watch your video now. :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol:

Tell Stop it :cool:

He just did the KID TESTED
And it's not MOTHER APPROVED :p :lol:

It's just when i am able to get out i ride it hard and it takes it's hit's with my big Azz on it...

First time it had not got me back to the truck but it would of if i would of hooked it back up :D I just did not like all that gas all over my leg and motor so for safety sake it was safer loading it up for the mile back to the truck...I must be getting older or maybe just to much $$ to burn up :nod: i think i will stick with the second one for now :paranoid:

·
Registered
143 Posts
yeah he is a madman on the trails. last year on squids b-day i was working my azz off on his V trying to keep up with him, and he was on a 330 trail boss :lol: :lol: i was wore out at the end, bubba was just laughing at me, and said he was just cruzin' trailriding madman for sure.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Originally posted by RPM
Just get rid of that petcock.

Think of the weight it will save you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've heard of pet rocks....but pet cocks?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:finger: :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice video MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER.
sorry the rocket broke down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts