Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will soon be buying a motor kit,so I was trying to decide between a high compression piston,cams,and maybe valve springs,or go all the way with a 840bbk. Can you list some prices(parts only) or recommend something to me,I want something that will out run a can am 800,and will be very reliable for long hardcore trail rides thanks!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by GnFnRs
snow in La?? lol sorry just thought it was funny.[/b]
snow camo is the color of my brute,all my friends call it the snow force. Thanks fourstoke-tech.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
on your web site the 800/840 kit does not say anything about sleeves for the bigger pistons is this included and I did not see any prices for high compression pistons?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for getting back. Income tax refund time is coming in a few months and I have been wanting to do this...... a few more questions::::::: now much wear inside the cylinder can there be before having to bore??? I assume the piston kits have an over-size ring option if needed, what is the max the cylinder can be while staying with stock bore piston/rings?? also are these Wiseco 11.1-1 or JE 10.75-1......... and final question is you have stages 1-4 cams...... I was thinking the stage 2 would be perfect for all around trail riding and an occasional race every so often... I was told the stage 1-2 are more all around cams, and the stage 3-4 are more "race only cams"..... is this true? and which do you recommend???? I am hoping for around 50rwhp without porting..... is this possible with stock bore pistons and stage 2 cams without porting or will I need to have that done also???? I assume VForceJohn could better answer whether or not 48-50 Hp is possible with set-up since he has Dyno tuned a lot of your motor's????? Thanks and sorry for all the questions, but want to get my ducks in a row before doing this.........Stakk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well,like Stakk its almost income tax time again and my wife is only going to give me one shot at this so I must make the right choice, I just can not decide between stock bore or 840. I like the sound of the stock bore lots more power,no boring the cylinders,my question is just how much faster is the 840,and how much more money is the 840 compared to the 1200 dollar price tag on the stock bore, thanks again for your help!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts