Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive only got 3 actual classes....
1.precision metalworking,2.power & energy & and 3.auto maintenance

all seem like they should be sweet!!!...
1.if i remember right the precision metalworking is welding and stuff like that :p

2.im not sure exactly what the power and energy is...lol

3.i love to fix cars....

i actually want to get back to school this year :puke:

·
Banned
78 Posts
High School??? If so WOW good for you! When I was in all I could think about was getting drafted when I got out. :eek: But, I made it through both.

·
Registered
67 Posts
man, when I was in HS, all I could think about was poon-tang and sports....

come to think of it.... It was the same in college,....
and now that im out of college....

its still the same....

·
Banned
78 Posts
:lol: Ya True on the Poon-Tang! But, I thought that was a given. :D

I got an ole timer friend that is always bragging about keeping his wife happy so it never leaves you the thought of it anyway.

One time he told me this, "I may be too old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar" Hey I know it don't sound good but the guy is 82. :nod:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah but is he licking an 82 year old jar :puke: :lol:

·
Banned
78 Posts
No he's a real "chick magnet" she's younger than him! Just by how much I don't know. But, he's proud to have "landed" her as he puts it after his first wife passed. But, still she is old enough to get the discount. (65) And thats only 11 years to my senior. :lol: We can only hope we are all as young as he is when we're 80+.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Bruteforz05
man, when I was in HS, all I could think about was poon-tang

lol......that is a thing that pops into my mind quite freuquently...but for some reason the girls dont seem to like me :finger:....well atleast not the ones i like....only fat chicks seem to like me :puke:

·
Banned
78 Posts
"Fat chicks need lovin' too" :unibrow:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Smith- Them fat ones will put out alot faster than them pretty skinny ones since they know they have to take advantage of every oppourtunity they can... The trick is, tag as many fat ones as you can, so you can have practice.... That way, when you get a hottie, you can impress her with your skills and you will be able to hold on them hot ones a lil while longer if you can rock their world pretty good for them :)

OR... you can always pull a fat chick rodeo

Talk a fat chick into scroggin, take her in a room where all your buddies are hiding, have her bend over and when you start putting it to her, have your buddies jump out and see how long you can hold on... :)

Fat people- do not be offended.. i am not skinny by any means, but I was in high school :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Bruteforz05
Smith- Them fat ones will put out alot faster than them pretty skinny ones since they know they have to take advantage of every oppourtunity they can... The trick is, tag as many fat ones as you can, so you can have practice.... That way, when you get a hottie, you can impress her with your skills and you will be able to hold on them hot ones a lil while longer if you can rock their world pretty good for them :)

OR... you can always pull a fat chick rodeo

Talk a fat chick into scroggin, take her in a room where all your buddies are hiding, have her bend over and when you start putting it to her, have your buddies jump out and see how long you can hold on... :)

Fat people- do not be offended.. i am not skinny by any means, but I was in high school :)
:lol: ...i guess its time to settle for a fattie :\

·
Banned
78 Posts
Another benefit of "fatties" are they are warm in the winter, and shade in the summer, and chances are they know how to cook. Because lord knows they know how to eat, and aren't afraid to do so if you catch my drift :lol:

·
Banned
78 Posts
Welcome back! You sure turned this topic around, and cleaned it up fast. Ya I know it was headed right in the gutter. :eek: :eek: .... :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by KTM265
Oh, I have been going through military training off and on for most of the summer, trust me, I have heard just about every fat chick and whore story in the book...

Thanks...graduated 2nd in my class and was on the commadants list. We roughly had 200 students at this school. The picture is of the squad I was in. We had a really good instructor who had a ton of field and practical military knowledge to share...A lot of what I learned from him isn't found in the pages of any FM (field manual)
good job!!! :eek:
i personally have problems with any schooling :retard:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts