Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm here. Let's get this party started. How did I not know about this site? Grand conspiracy? 764 start a petition? Can I be banned for my first post?

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by cluelessrookie
OK, I'm here. Let's get this party started. How did I not know about this site? Grand conspiracy? 764 start a petition? Can I be banned for my first post?
:lol:

I've long since known you aren't clueless... quit trying to fool everyone...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I did Glenn, and it is pig. Nice bike, just slooow. My quadzilla will put about 15 bike lengths on it by the end of 4th gear.

To be fair though, it has a stock air box and carbs on it. Runs good, but it's starving. I'll get it squared away.

F

·
0 Posts
I don't know much about the old FST stuff, but weren't there some slow 800's early on? something about the cams they have? Let me know if you need any help...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Flyin V
I don't know much about the old FST stuff, but weren't there some slow 800's early on? something about the cams they have? Let me know if you need any help...

Why, you have some free cams? :nod:

F

·
0 Posts
Sure do..... If it's slow, you'll never notive the prairie cams, and you can just give me yours....... Even trade, sounds fair enough....as long as you pay shipping both ways :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts