Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I guess i have to give SATV a call. It continuously flashing as of yesterday.

thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
SATV said it should be like this with the key turned on:

2-3 long Blinks
followed by
0-6 short blinks

Shouldn't be blinking continuously, specifically while running.

·
Super Moderator
13,348 Posts
I can't see mine as it's under the plastic but as I remember it just flashed twice when I turn the key on and that was it unless there was an issue. Either way there is an issue with yours. Fortunately SATV is great to work with.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
UPDATE:

I called SATV, first guy gave me the light sequence. Checked, and mine was doing something wrong.

I called back the next day, different guy told me that they weren't dealing with the old kits anymore, and wanted to get me the new 380W kit. Since I already spent 200 on the controller over the summer, i paid 100 and they sent me a brand new 380W kit.

Installed it, and its great, big difference to the 220W kit. I was outta alignment so i did that. I followed NMKawierider's vid, and everything worked good except for my execution, haha.

I have to redo it this weekend, i measured the Toe at the sidewall where it sticks out the farthest, instead of the whole tire. Oh well.

Thanks for the help fellas.

·
Super Moderator
13,348 Posts
Oh yeah..night and day between the units. Glad they gave you that 100-dollar deal. SATV Rocks! Give yourself 3 to 5mm toe each side for a total of either 6 or not over 10mm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to revive an old forum, but did anyone hook up the blue wire to the speed sensor and have a favorable outcome? They advertise it as speed sensitive, but how can it be if not hooked up to speed sensor? I have the new 380W system...

·
Super Moderator
13,348 Posts
Sorry to revive an old forum, but did anyone hook up the blue wire to the speed sensor and have a favorable outcome? They advertise it as speed sensitive, but how can it be if not hooked up to speed sensor? I have the new 380W system...
The blue wire is not used on the Brute Force. This is straight from SATV. I never felt like it was needed anyway as it was never too much for me at any speed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cool, thanks... I read earlier in the thread that someone had hooked it up and was curious as to results... I have little confidence talking to the guys over at SuperAtv. Twice now I have had bewildering conversations with "techs" that were clueless to their product. The one today said the he didn't even know there was a kit for the Brute!

·
Super Moderator
13,348 Posts
Cool, thanks... I read earlier in the thread that someone had hooked it up and was curious as to results... I have little confidence talking to the guys over at SuperAtv. Twice now I have had bewildering conversations with "techs" that were clueless to their product. The one today said the he didn't even know there was a kit for the Brute!
Well..I even tried hooking it up to the speed sensor wire and had no results so..don't worry about it.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts