Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had a date of the 7th, and that got bumped back to the 6th as of today on my left hand. Provided all is clean, and clear... If you looked at it from the side view it looks like I had a baseball under the skin sticking out 1/2 on top, and 1/2 on the palm with a hand in the middle. Needless to say I have no use of it, and good thing I'm right handed. Really it's not that funny but I guess when the doc tells you to take it slow, and easy on recovery it's a good idea to do so. I knew it was infected but things became detatched as well in there, and I didn't know that they would actually open it up to clean it out today which was unpleasent to say the least!

Anyway anyone do much reading that can suggest some good books that may be of interest me? I have done a lot reading, and sometimes find it hard to come up with new titles. I like the outdoors, history, and non- fictional stuff. Thanks...Ed.. :)

·
0 Posts
I love reading about motors, turbos, blowers, hot rods, welding, etc.

But anyway, just wanted to say really sorry about the tough luck with the hand and wish you the best and a fast recovery.

Dave

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll checkout that "Return with Honor" That sounds interesting. I'm all set with the mens magazines. I said I only had one hand and I have to take it easy, as when this one is better I have to have the other one done again as well.

I will take the time to look into something though. I don't understand the 4-stroke at all. I've been 2-stroke man forever, and this is my 1st 4-stroke, and I have never modded a car or truck ever in my life. Any ideas where I could look to start to learn the basics? That might be interesting, and useful to me once I'm back, and can turn some wrenches, and can apply it.

Thanks for your support...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts