Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been almost 2 week's and it's still smart's :lol: This will be a cool scare to help me remember this trip for the rest of my life :D

Chris had to like 5 up me though :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That will teach me to leave my Tech 8's at Enigma's :lol: And i thought i could live with the shorty's :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: There is nothing to stitch :retard: Heck it look's good now :nod:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:retard: Dust yuck but okay :D Tomarrow i really need to pull the bikes out of the trailer and clean them up and change oil :( Did you get anywhere toady on your's..I never got around to call you i really needed a beer-B-Que after the week i had :smoke: ...I can't wait to see you jump on my bike in the sand :eek: I really wish you would of did the 4 inch and kept the 800 :crybaby: There i go pushing the knife in a little deeper..It's okay though you have a runner :nod: and maybe down the road it to can be a 800 :D

When it all comes down to it we had a blast on the bolt on bikes but wow i'm loving my bike other then my bike need's tuned to get the stumble out of it down low :paranoid:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to here you are getting it dialed in :nod: I need to work on my clutching now :unibrow:

Good to here you finally got the scrammy fixed i bet Grant is happy he don't have to pull start it anymore :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I always wear shorts..... even when I had the LTE's..... I just know when I smell burnt hair my leg is getting to close... :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: Me too even with the muzzy pro i was doing fine tell i ran one of those big azz steep bowl's :eek: and could not move because my butt was puckered to the seat :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts