Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

Sound of a hmf?

5K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  denhambrute2009 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any sound clips of the hmf? Thanks

#2 ·
I dont have a sound clip but man do they sound good. I just got my HMF installed today. Sucker sounds awesome!

#7 ·
HMF

People tell me sounds like a v-8 coming thru the woods. Love it awesome tone with or without the core.

#8 ·
if its too loud, then your too old

#9 ·
Re: HMF

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Brute Man Kelley
People tell me sounds like a v-8 coming thru the woods. Love it awesome tone with or without the core.
[/b]
Agreed it does sound just like a V-8 engine. I like to just set and rev the engine just so I can hear it rumble. I think with the core it gives a deeper rumble. I love the sound of it both ways.

#12 ·
Dispite what others might say, I think that I gained a lot from my dynojet. The throttle response was the biggest improvement I saw.

#13 ·
I have a dynojet and havent had any trouble at all.

#14 ·
Originally posted by johnny010
When people put these on, is the bike ever right again?  I mean, it seems everyone has a problem with the jet kits???[/b]
The dyno jet kit was so ez to install. Had no problems at all. Follow the directions and you will be fine. The gain i got off the HMF and jet kit was unreal! I'm also about to add a CDI box to. My brute runs better now then it did before with the new exhaust and jet kit. Hope this helps.

#16 ·
Originally posted by ZUKIE
Does just a slip on require a jet kit? and is a slip on going to give me that much of gain.  I have a dynatek cdi on it now.[/b]

Yes u will have to rejet. All i have rite now is the HMF slip on and a dyno jet kit and it made a huge diff on my 750.

#20 ·
Originally posted by BP224
So do you recommend the HMF Utility versus any of the others and why?  Also, will I see a bigger difference if I have a DynaCDI and add a Slip-on and DynoJet?[/b]
Like i said before... The difference you will see is unreal.

#23 ·
Originally posted by BP224+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BP224)
<!--QuoteBegin-ZUKIE
just the power gain from the cdi amazed me. Mine  will now pull power wheelies at 23 mph!!!
[/b]
Are you sayin that the CDI pulls wheelies at 23 MPH or adding the DynoJet and HMF with the CDI allows you to do this?[/b][/b][/quote]

I think he is talking about the CDI

#25 ·
Originally posted by BP224+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BP224)
<!--QuoteBegin-ZUKIE
just the power gain from the cdi amazed me. Mine  will now pull power wheelies at 23 mph!!!
[/b]
Are you sayin that the CDI pulls wheelies at 23 MPH or adding the DynoJet and HMF with the CDI allows you to do this?[/b][/b][/quote]

Yep just the CDI will allow power wheelies at 20+ MPH... Ive witnessed and ridden his BF... gotta be the best bang for the buck you can spend on these...

#26 ·
Originally posted by jhama78+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jhama78)
<div class='quotetop'>
Originally posted by BP224@
<!--QuoteBegin-ZUKIE

Yep just the CDI will allow power wheelies at 20+ MPH... Ive witnessed and ridden his BF... gotta be the best bang for the buck you can spend on these...
[/b][/b][/quote]

Yeah, I have a Dyna on mine right now, but it wont wheelie at 20+. Anything else on that bike?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.