Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
I dont have a sound clip but man do they sound good. I just got my HMF installed today. Sucker sounds awesome!

·
Registered
41 Posts
agreed... i dont have mine installed yet but everyone in our group has one and man do they sound awesome!

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Buy it!!! You will love it..

·
Registered
184 Posts
HMF

People tell me sounds like a v-8 coming thru the woods. Love it awesome tone with or without the core.

·
Registered
180 Posts
if its too loud, then your too old

·
Registered
982 Posts
Re: HMF

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Brute Man Kelley
People tell me sounds like a v-8 coming thru the woods. Love it awesome tone with or without the core.
[/b]
Agreed it does sound just like a V-8 engine. I like to just set and rev the engine just so I can hear it rumble. I think with the core it gives a deeper rumble. I love the sound of it both ways.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dispite what others might say, I think that I gained a lot from my dynojet. The throttle response was the biggest improvement I saw.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a dynojet and havent had any trouble at all.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Originally posted by johnny010
When people put these on, is the bike ever right again?  I mean, it seems everyone has a problem with the jet kits???[/b]
The dyno jet kit was so ez to install. Had no problems at all. Follow the directions and you will be fine. The gain i got off the HMF and jet kit was unreal! I'm also about to add a CDI box to. My brute runs better now then it did before with the new exhaust and jet kit. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Does just a slip on require a jet kit? and is a slip on going to give me that much of gain. I have a dynatek cdi on it now.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Originally posted by ZUKIE
Does just a slip on require a jet kit? and is a slip on going to give me that much of gain.  I have a dynatek cdi on it now.[/b]

Yes u will have to rejet. All i have rite now is the HMF slip on and a dyno jet kit and it made a huge diff on my 750.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So do you recommend the HMF Utility versus any of the others and why? Also, will I see a bigger difference if I have a DynaCDI and add a Slip-on and DynoJet?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Originally posted by BP224
So do you recommend the HMF Utility versus any of the others and why?  Also, will I see a bigger difference if I have a DynaCDI and add a Slip-on and DynoJet?[/b]
Like i said before... The difference you will see is unreal.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts