Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some sob got in to my truck and ripped the tv out of the head rest and stole the headphone and remotes . :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

·
Registered
530 Posts
That just suck's

R

·
0 Posts
No disrespect or anything, but I remember when the most expensive thing in the cab of my truck was a can of chew. And I guarded THAT with my life! Wow. Times have changed. I know the chances are slim, but I do hope they catch the guy (or guys) who did it. Then get the officer to accidently drop him off at your favorite riding area when you (and me) are there, and after he's totally repaired your rig to your satisfaction, we'll have a good ol' fashioned blanket party for him. He prolly won't steal another TV, cuz his eyes won't work so good anymore. :retard:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know they wont find them !!!! But I look at the bright side of things I will get new TV and it will only cost a few mods that I was going to do on my new QUAD . BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
i feel yer pain mhp. about 2 years ago i worked for a kicker dealer and had $6800 worth of system stolen right in my front yard..

it truely blows monkey [email protected]

·
Registered
254 Posts
What pisses me off most are the petty thefts.. I had a $99 digital camera stolen off the back seat of my Surburban. Effing window cost me $125! I've have given them the stupid camera. Plus it had pictures of my wife on it when she was pregnant.. fortunately I think I found copies on my PC, but at first I thought they were gone forever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts