Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figure id post something new here here is a few drag pics.... :D my wheelie bar was alittle high on one with me running the brute force 750 :eek:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Cool pics.. how high do you usually run the wheelie bar? I still haven't had a chance to try out the one I built. Looks like that will happen in March. :\

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks,
jay it depends on what surface you run on pavement around 3in, dirt i like around 6in i havent done sand yet looking forward to that next season.. this is my third wheelie bar design. the next one is going to be a quick mount so all i have to do is take it with me anywhere i go and just take a min and bolt it on without lowering it..in the pics the silver V has the prototype on it...

B

·
0 Posts
Hey man I cuaght the last race out there ths season and did OK I ran a 5.7 on my motor when my Rockers and Cam Lobes were rounded LOL,but I have something new I will run this season and cant wait to make it out,great pics,I think we spoke before and I am looking for a good wheelie bar or for someone to build me one,I would like to mount the bar at the center poit of the quad and run a spring setup on it,give shot sometime I will shot you my phone # .I met this guy on the Camo Brute and it has a 800 big bore but has only Hot Cams in it(Down Fall but Fast) and he was running a NX Wet System with a 50 SHOT,5.1 is Smoking on that Brute man he Smoked Evrything that day.I cant wait until the season starts back up,Matrix V do have any info when they start back up,a date or something would be great I havent heard anything yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey bb 650 i didnt make it overthere for that they start in march or april and they do one a month after that ill let you know a date when i get one in the mail ok hey here is my cell# 540-455-4438 give me a shout

witch was you 5.15 or 5.30

B

·
0 Posts
Those werent my times they were the 2 quads above,the Camo Brute ran 5.1 and the Honda got a 5.3,I am running NOS this season and a Bigger Motor,but lets see what we can do for a Wheelie bar.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Badprairie where are you located at,is wanting to know if you are in Va.
That is a nice Prairie you got there,are the rims heavey and who are those made by,I like those,nice build bud.

Chris

B

·
0 Posts
Chris..its me Gauge....i having trouble with my e-mail and stuff....is why I'am under that name

Thats rockstars i think...i use when i run on black top...I run stock rims when I'am racing..
the fronts are a lb heavier than stockers and the rears are 3 lb heavier..

thats my 07 brute i just bought..got 5 miles and still stock.....its kill'en me..LOL

B

·
0 Posts
MatrixV are you ready motor wise for these season,I have to do a few more things like change cams and all,I have a set of Fundy Trail Cams in now but I have a set slightly bigger that I am having redone and the rockers redone to be new when I put them in.I think I might start trying to get my other motor togther,I cant find a tanny from a V and thats all I need,Do you know anyone looking for a set of Brute 750 Heads,they are complete man cams and all and will make a great deal on them.I going to have my crank pressed in today on my other cases and try once more to get a V Tranny and see what I find.

B

·
0 Posts
Here you go Guage,ready for take off :unibrow: :unibrow: :D I just have to hook the bottle up,my other motor is allmost done,I ordered a new V tranny yesterday and 750 base gaskets and head gaskets,I have the 750 cylinders and crank and all I need is Falicon rods and I am straight and I will start putting it togther,I am waiting on a crank bearing toput the crank in and I also am getting new timing chains.What do you think of the 698,here is a pic of my buddys and my new shop also

B

·
0 Posts
Mine is togther and ready to run,cant wait until the 31 to see time slips,I am spraying a 24 threw it to start but may go back down to a smaller NOS jet,I havent ran the 24 shot but once and it was like 100' but I ran the smaller shot over 500' and it is Nasty.

B

·
0 Posts
Well I ran Saturday and beat the Camo Brutes Time at Back Woods,not sure of the motor work but I know it had a 50 shot on it they said,mine has a 698 with a 30 shot and that Camo 750 is also struted and has a wheelie bar,my problem was I couldnt hold it out the hole it was pretty wicked but I managed it,I got a 5.137 and they ran a 5.151 so I guess I am doing OK so far for my FST motor.I have time slips but no pics of the runs I was there alone Saturday.

·
Registered
28 Posts
no pics ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts