Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I want too.... Every weekend I came up with was interfering with sombody's somthin or nother.... What's March 19th look like to ya???

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
That's what i'm gettin everwhere... Let me look at the calendar and my work schedule again. got to have tha mud here fo sho....

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Got quite a few asking,... I'm trying to pin something down,,, I gotta go to Maryland for a week, Texas A & M for a week and a couple other work issues and coverage problems plus Spring break week is in several folks way And we fo sho can't screw up Turkey Season for my Turkey hunters. So gotta stay at least two three weeks in frt of or a week behind that.. I wanted to have it before it got too hot and dusty. So we gotta do it before very deep into May. Will figure something out soon.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey guys, where abouts do you go on this ride? I am always looking for place to try. How big of a trail system is it?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I'm in SouthWest Arkansas. We use my deer camp, I lease a little over 5000 acres but there is about another 15,000 acres all around me with excellent trails, woods, pipelines, highlines etc... There is also a pipeline about 15 miles north west of my camp that is about 20 miles long and hellasicous...The last two rides we never left the camp or surronding grounds but I have always wanted to get everyone loaded up and go ride it, at least part of the way. Just gotta be back by the time the cooks have supper ready.... Love to have ya... I'll be posting a date soon....

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Here's a couple links to some pics of the last two rides.. We had one guy come from Wisconson, 22 hrs. he got the prise for the longest travel. We had 4 from Tenn. 2 from Miss, 2 from AL, couple from TX. and LA. several from around here to make a pretty good group... Both rides we had SS ATV and a couple other sponsors that gave out prizes. The food was phonomial, Drank about 30 cases of beer and went through prob 200 gals of gasoline.... YOU IN???

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv236/jwburge/slumlord%20Ride%20pics/?albumview=slideshow

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv236/jwburge/2010 Slumlords Ride and Eat till ya Puke event/?albumview=slideshow

·
Registered
312 Posts
Smell yeah I would love to join! Depending on the dates whenever you figure that out. And what is the cost? Looks like a great time!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
$40 a head will get you a bunk, showers, three meals a day, and all the riding and good times you can stand for the weekend... and the meals are going to wig you out.... We believe in eatin well.... I got cooks that come in and start on Friday afternoon and cook through the weekend.... Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even lunch is a killer spread. with deserts and the works,

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sounds awesome and cheap. Let me know when you get the dates figured out and then
I can see if I will be able to make it. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got any weekend in April open, except for Easter. I can cook BBQ again, it's a tradition now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'd like to make it this year too. I've been looking at the photos again, and it looks like a great time. I'm looking forward to it. Anytime in April or later, would work for me too.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I already know April is a bad month. Second weekend of April Youth Turkey season opens, then the next weekend it opens up for everyone and stays open till second weekend of May... I have several members that turkey hunt seriously so we can't be tearin up the woods while that's going on. We had it last year the first weekend of May while the season was still open but most were through hunting and it was a bad year too....

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Here is a couple possible dates... lets see which one collects the most interest on the site....

March 19-20
April 2-3 (may not be good for me, not sure yet)
May 14-15
May 28-29

then it will be pretty hot and dusty till on over into October... Which could be an option if we can't make one of these four work. lets see some opinions.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Anytime in May or October should be goog for me.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
If it is May 28-29, I might be able to attend this year!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Any time in May works for me. I don't get my thumb out of the splint until the last weekend in march. I've got to work on my throttle control after that (a little ont the job training), make sure i'm up to the challenge.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts