Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just shock(pun) me what they tax you for ATV shocks. As many of you know i have been looking at every possible angle for shocks.

What they charge for new shocks is CRAZY and then the people that rebuild them for you WOW..

Heck my old road car when i sent off a set of struts/shocks to be calibrated to the drop and weight of the car it was only $450 there and back for 4 struts.

Also go look at what performance strut/shock prices are for cars. $100 a piece. It makes no difference in parts or labor to make a ATV strut/shock.

OK rant over.. :finger:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by image4you2see
They just shock(pun) me what they tax you for ATV shocks. As many of you know i have been looking at every possible angle for shocks.

What they charge for new shocks is CRAZY and then the people that rebuild them for you WOW..

Heck my old road car when i sent off a set of struts/shocks to be calibrated to the drop and weight of the car it was only $450 there and back for 4 struts.

Also go look at what performance strut/shock prices are for cars. $100 a piece. It makes no difference in parts or labor to make a ATV strut/shock.

OK rant over.. :finger:
It's just stooopid isn't it?

You can get rancho super duper truck shocks for less than most ATV shocks... :angry: Of course atv shocks incorporate the spring too but I'm with you, it's BS...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts