Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we went to try out a new spot it was a dirt biker dream spot well from all the bikes that is what i gathered it was a fun ride but the whoop's whooped my butt being on the big bad 330 :nod: glad i did not have my bike i would probably be dead :retard: the trail is so tight and whooped out and too big 318 miles of trail's :eek: we only got lost once well tell the end we lost the momma Steven was running on fumes after over 50 miles of riding and we did not stop at the last cross road well she took the other one but it led to the truck to just a little longer :eek: well here it is :D

Sense we were out there i figured i would take you guy's for a short ride down the Central Oregon trail's I only almost died once trying to hold the camera at the first part of the vid look at the tree's close together with the rutt's across it was a little difficult doing it one handed :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was fun i don't think you guy's would like it at all not very kid friendly in my opinion me and the boy's even lost the momma at the end because of Steven running out of gas :eek: but she found her way luckly we were in trouble :\ we have a hard time finding anything better then the spot we took you for us anyway's it's close and open ground for the kid's so you can keep your eyes on them but we will check out a few more spot's hopefully before you get here....Look's like i will not be able to get time off so we will just get to do a Sat. ride so Geoff will have to be the Fri. host :D so i say save are spot for Sat.. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
bubba looks like fun, good place for a big boys ride. nice work on the one handed riding to get on trail video. that 330 sounds mean on video. so where do you think you guys will ride?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was good times :D i am thinking Henderson flat's and buckhorn are top's on my list so far

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was good times :D i am thinking Henderson flat's and buckhorn are top's on my list so far

·
Registered
143 Posts
henderson flats, is that the one out by haystack? i like it out there too, not looking like i'll be able to make this trip, $ is a little too tight with summer comming up.. you guys should have a great time. did dave pick up that yellow 450 in the other pic with his 764? new or used? looks sweet.

·
Registered
143 Posts
congrats dave, i'm sure you will enjoy it. still have the 764? wish i had the coin for that thing, it is a beast for sure. good lookin 450 you got. get it new or used? i see you already had sand tires on it in the pic. take it to sand lake this weekend?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lol: puddle jumper :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts