Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of sand mountian UT and the fun i had today. with that being said i need more HP how much HP can i expect to gain with exhaust and jetting?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Weather looks great! Looks like you had fun.

We were there a few years ago and really had a great time!! Well, minus the sand storm. :lol: :lol: :\

·
Registered
17 Posts
Turbo,

I was thinking about going out their today to test my new Fundy UTK kit on the stand, but the weather was terrilbe on sunday in salt lake. Was the weather really that good out their on sunday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Turbo,

You want more power in the sand, I know. The best things I found are changing the primary spring with more shiftout and having the right paddle tires. I use a red spring with 10/175 and some skat trac edge paddles 24x11x10 with 10 paddles with rims that are wider, mine are 11' wide. Both my brothers have 700v's and with just changing the tires I was able to beat them by about 5-6 quad lengths and another 6 quad lengths by changing the primary spring.
I am actually going out their this sunday to test my new 730 Fundy on the sand and I can't wait to see how it perfoms over the stock. :D Your welcome to come see how it does.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
metal

dont you live in vegas? i will be geting married down there in a couple of weeks. with that said im looking for a V for my soon to be wife. you wouldnt know anyone selling any or what is a good dealer to go with down there

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: metal

Originally posted by TurboDiezel
dont you live in vegas? i will be geting married down there in a couple of weeks. with that said im looking for a V for my soon to be wife. you wouldnt know anyone selling any or what is a good dealer to go with down there
acttually rockcrawler is selling either his stocker or 730.. I'll let him know...

·
Registered
530 Posts
He just pulled the motor out of his to send to Ray, but if he is goes to Idaho he will have the Rhino's..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts