Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lock it in 4wd,put it in reverse,ease back a little until 4wd is engauged,lean slightly to the front and pin the throttle, has anyone else tried this,its very hard to keep it going but it looks awsome standing it up on the front wheels!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Reverse water wheelie, thats where I've done them, also, I get on the front rack to see where i'm going when I do them on a football field or such and can ride them alot longer then standing on the boards.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Can anyone do this on there 650 or 750? I was trying it the other day. Holding the diff lock, reverse override, and hitting the throttle all at the same time is very hard to do. I would think you would have to install a CDI to get rid of the reverse override and a pin lock so u wouldn't have to hold the diff lock. The man in that video makes it look very ez!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I do it on my 650, I only have the moose and it can do farely far, for a reverse wheelie anyway.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Don't stand up and try it like I did,
the reverse g-force pushed my body into my throtal thumb pushing it down more. It caught my attention to say least.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well im sure its fun but its a good way to break an axle.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Here's some pictures of my buddy doing some reverse wheelies on his 750

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
its not really too dangerous..the quad would never flip over.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Don't kid yourself, I did reverse wheelies just like that and flipped it right over, gassed it too much when it was up in the air just like how ur buddies looks in the second pic, it was sittin on the bars and the back racks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
ya i can do a reverse wheelie, 750 ,cdi, 2 in lift, 28 mudlites and i don,t use the diff lock or sit forward just pin the throttle to get the bike up then feather the throttle to walk it. takes a bit to get comfortable with. RIDE SAFE!

·
Registered
25 Posts
we used to do them going up the backyard on our foreman 350's , just stand on front rack and walk it away, they didn't have much for speed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts