Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spent an hour with the hose pre-washing and then 8 bucks at the car wash. What a mess. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma
Dont wash the 764 for a while then take another picture. It will drive him nuts :lol:

Welcome to KFX 700.NET !

You couldn't have bought a bike from a more honest, stand up guy than Dave.
That's just mean. :\

Thanks Geoff, that means alot. :wink:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Enigma
Dont wash the 764 for a while then take another picture. It will drive him nuts :lol:

Welcome to KFX 700.NET !

You couldn't have bought a bike from a more honest, stand up guy than Dave.
I told him after I bought it that I was going to go mudding. I was just joking. We went to the place with a dirt track last weekend. It was so dry and dusty they had these big old water trucks all over the place and the only road to the track turned into a swamp. I was mad but also laughing as I knew Dave would get a kick out of the dirty pics. Just an fyi. The Bom on the spray I was beating runs 5.0's all day long. Didn't want to post that up to much but figured Dave would like to know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not yet. I was racing the bom. He is a nation wide ds650 builder. His wife run an outlander 800 on the spray with a wheelie bar and all sort of stuff done to it. She runs consistent 5.0's in sand. I was beating her on the 764 with the stock rims and tires on even after I f-ed up and went up in jetting too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by CMOELL
I think you need a few more quads. Your list is awfully small. :unibrow:
My garage is packed. I will be getting rid of the 50 soon and probably one of the Honda's.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Good to see ya over here and get them LTE's on already and let me know if you can tell a difference :p :unibrow: i need my twice pipes back :nod: :D

·
0 Posts
duals are gay!

z-mann, that does put a smile on my face. :cool:

(the racing part not the mud part)

I toyed with the idea of NOS but the $$$ plus the head gasket thing well. :puke:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you see the pic I posted of some of my quads on the trailer? There is no way the LTE's won't make more power. My god, the Muzzy's single outlet is at least a half inch smaller than ONE outlet of the lte's. I will admit the muzzy sure does sound cool though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by z-mann
Did you see the pic I posted of some of my quads on the trailer? There is no way the LTE's won't make more power. My god, the Muzzy's single outlet is at least a half inch smaller than ONE outlet of the lte's. I will admit the muzzy sure does sound cool though.
I have some race cut green plastics I am going to install. Just for you I am going to leave one smudge of mud on the bike. I am sure it will run better with it on there. :crybaby: :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by RPM
Welcome, it looks like you stepped right in and started taunting Dave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up, and lets see some footage of these races. :nod:
I was told that is what the in crowd does on here. :unibrow: :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts