Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i HAVE A 07 750I AND THE MANUAL SAYS USE MOBIL 424 OR CHEVERON TRACTOR HYDRAULIC FLUID IN THE REAR DIFF. I WORK FOR NAPA SO I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT THAT BOTH FLUIDS ARE THE SAME AS VALV UNITRAC FLUID OR ANY TRACTOR HYDRAULIC FOR WET BRAKE SYSTEMS. HAS ANYONE TRIED IT AND IF SO DID IT WORK OK , OR DOES ANYONE HAVE A RECOMMENDATION.

·
Registered
191 Posts
For warranty reasons I used the kawi wet brake oil. I like using the kawi stuff just in case there is ever a problem I have proof I used the recommended stuff. But if you have done the research and the oils are the same I would use it if you can get it cheaper.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yep, the Valvoline unitrac is the same as the Mobil 424. It works just fine as a substitute for the Kawie wetbrake oil.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS GUYS , APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP , SEE YALL LATER

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put tractor transhydraulic fluid in my 03 650 Prarie and the rear brakes never worked that well. So I made sure I put the right stuff in my brothers 04 700 and my 06 750 and my 2010 teryx. The brakes work way better with the right stuff, unless there was something else wrong with my 650, but can't think what else it would be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts