Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang had a good week gota rush order in from my old favorite rider on a new kymco team effort and put the ole JH mojo to the clutch ...never seen one but he said that sombitch hit and he beat em to the funnel and held it till the 3rd lap and got it by a 785 kawie got passed..passed him back and checked out, and got the checkerd flag first on this little mighty 500cc machine ...He said she revs now ....I thought that was cool I needed a kick in asz ...that ole Ken Robey can fly a b-52 through a key hole ....what a guy....I am so proud of this...Fst gets his hands on this thing bar the door katie this will be a fun year....as for now we got a clutch on a brand I never thought I would work with and laughing my asz off....No there is no gain in in clutching according to (some (they are idiots this is where it lays)..right, Its a weird set up but I can make it do well ....I had a good time working this new unit ...strange but good ...it worked ...same design RPM as that rebuilder crash bike you got ....as a clutch goes..I found the deal on the funky roller pressure plate that everyone screws with and it slows down...we found some and more to come ..That design can go good too..1/2 pound cut out just in weight....thats a firecracker ...jh

1 - 1 of 1 Posts