1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
143 Posts
that's awesome bubba, looks like brad's got a pretty good handle on that z250 doing 1 wheel wheelies and all :D takes after his dad i see. why's steven on momma's quad instead of his 400? and you on grandpa's caddy i see :D wish we could get some snow like that :crybaby: it was trying, but just hailed long enough to cover the ground :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya he was riding wheelies over that hill :D I was awesome i sat and watched them for a half hour or so :nod: Steven's chain adjuster broke so the chain is loose i need to order the stuff to fix it :( ya i was on the Caddy whining :lol: my bike is just to loud for the neighborhood :lol: Not but i don't think he wanted his yard tilled up with the paddles on the beast :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
:crybaby: it's too cold :crybaby: yeah i'm sure you would have tore it up for sure with those gekos on :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D Ya i got a few cool pic's but the camera was either not liking the cold or it's starting to take a dump on me :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks like my boys had a good ole time out there. :nod: You sure made Joshua jealous. He knows the falcon is there and that he could have been rippin around too. :lol:

I love your videos!! Keep em comin.

We got 1 inch of snow last night, it's a start. :nod: :crybaby:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cool I mean cold looking to me. looks like the boys had a blast. nice video bubba

1 - 7 of 7 Posts