Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was parked there for less than 3 mins and that much snow got on my truck!!!

We had NO snow AT ALL at noon. Then it began. This sucks!
i made this clip to show how loud this thing is

It was from my digital camera so it sucks big time. i might have to bust out the vidoe camera and take some clips tomarrow. I might go up to a friends house and do a little riding and he has a little track built and stuff....

Anyways, let me know what you think.

Also, do you think i shouldtrade the nerf and the plastic for some brand nw black plastic? i kinda want nerfs with heal grauds anyways but i dont know.....

·
Banned
78 Posts
:lol: I like the danger sticker....or go buy a poo :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
There is not a better sounding pipe out there you can put the quiet cores and have Venforcer make you some turn down's and it help tone it down some..Or repack the can's :nod:

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks good, i love the sound of the HMF's. that snow looks like fun. chassis looks clean and well taken care of. if you want to go with black plastics, which look great on the V and plan on getting nerf's with heelguards anyway i would do it. that's like getting new black plastics and new nerfs for the price of just the nerfs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone!

im going to go look at his plastic and see if its all scratched up and stuff first. Then if it isnt then i might do it.

Anyways, i did a first Real ride yesterday. and WOW....This thing is by FAR the fastest thing i have ever riden. I know you guys are probally laughing at me but you have to remember, before this i have a 250ex, blaster, cr85, then te last year or so i rode a buddys scrambler and sportsman 800.
One problem, I can launch it. I CANT keep the front end down. Im about 6'2" and somewhere around 330 pounds (maybe even a little more) I can put all my wieght over the front of this thing and floor it. It comes up a lil so i let off a lil and it sets back down then gains speed and hits the powerban and front end just startes taking off!
oh and it is no snowmobile lol. I got stuck several times. The snow is around a foot deap and if you keep speed up then your ok but if you stop then your not moving.
also, i think it is leaking a little gas?? Where the snow melted in the garage you can see a sirwl of colors like gas, maybe oil??? Any ideas? Ill look at it today.

I LOVE this thing!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is just a crappy video. judging from your video i would say they are as loud if not alittle louder than yours. At idea they arent bad but when you get on it then they are really loud....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts