Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find one to see how it looks, I've been thinking of getting a new bumper. I might just make my own. I have heard alot about the warn bumper, but I can only find pics of the bumper for the prairies :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
saw it got moved.. My bad, I didn't see Bumpers in the section title.

I still need a bumper though, ran over too many trees ;)

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by ozz
saw it got moved.. My bad, I didn't see Bumpers in the section title.  

I still need a bumper though, ran over too many trees ;)
[/b]
lol...just added it. You gave me a great idea to add bumpers to it...thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought you did lol.. I was like I hope you are going to cover my topic relocation fees.. that will be 500 junior bacon cheeseburgers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
you can look on Bbertram's web site he has one on his brute.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Somebody at HL has a pic of one on a yellow brute from a show but I can't remember who.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i personally think the bumper looks like crap. offense intended. why would you take the lines of a great looking bike, and add that scattered brained design to the front end making it look like a bull dozer on crack?

wait for SSATVPLUS' front bumper that is going to be completed properly soon (holes included).

·
Registered
946 Posts
The egdes needed to be rounded off more it ruins the look, but then again its made from highlifter and with their lift being so high the bumper probably looks good looking up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Cumminsnorth
heres one
[/b]
That is the Warn bumper.
I have a brand new one in the box, hardware never been opened, with a set of Warn lights. Project took a different turn so now this ain't goin on...

pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have one brand new in the box, never installed. I had already ordered a new O.E.M. from the dealer when My son showed up with one...we paid 119.00 plus shipping..it's brand new never installed..thanks Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts