Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Well, Maiden NC is where HighEnergy is from. Looks like a few parts that he has sold are parts GNCC racers get new alot of the time year to year, due to sponsors helping them out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by KTM265+--><div class='quotetop'>(KTM265)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Flyin V
Well, Maiden NC is where HighEnergy is from. Looks like a few parts that he has sold are parts GNCC racers get new alot of the time year to year, due to sponsors helping them out.
Highenergy is an OK guy...just make sure you have everything very clear and spelled out in the trade/deal...pictures are also very helpful...and don't be in a big hurry to get things shipped from him...[/b]
Al least you have Ebay on your side here !!! The LTE's are a great deal .

F

·
0 Posts
shhhhh, I'm watching those. He was sponsored by them. I wish I could see them better, to get the nicer set.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by Flyin V
shhhhh, I'm watching those. He was sponsored by them. I wish I could see them better, to get the nicer set.
If you can get them for $ 150 then coat them with Jet hot you will have a nice set of pipes .

Flyin are you bidding on stuff now ?? There is stuff I want but don't need so I would hate to run bids up .

F

·
0 Posts
Nope, not right now. I am ironhorse306 on there, and the only thing I intend to bid on is a set of pipes in the morning. :D

Oh, and I do believe you have seen the rest of my quad, I won't be spending any money on Jet-Hot, or any other ceramic coating. They will get a quick hit with either Zep-Alum, or Eagle one etching wheel cleaner, and a scotchbrite, and some polish to the cans.......Maybe. Gotta win them first.

F

·
0 Posts
Well, that was fun, lost both of them.....DAMNIT! Computer went slow on the first set, and I didn't bid high enough on the second ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts