Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 22X11X10 7 paddle hauler's how do you think they would work on the Z400... should i try them or sell them and drop down to 20X10X10 8 paddle

G

·
0 Posts
maybe try them and if they are too tall change the sprocket...you can do that with other bikes...remember?? :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i like that part... they are on polaris 4X4 bolt pattern wheel's just did not feel like loosing a bunch on them and figured if they would work i would just do that instead

·
Registered
254 Posts
My bet is they'll be fine.

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
I have a set of 22X11X10 7 paddle hauler's how do you think they would work on the Z400... should i try them or sell them and drop down to 20X10X10 8 paddle
our friends put those on a 350 warrior and they work great.

We are going to that size on cmoell's ltr soon. But edges.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 764+--><div class='quotetop'>(764)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbasoffroad2

We are going to that size on cmoell's ltr soon. But edges.[/b]
When you do that i want the 20's for Squid :nod: :D

I might have them sold :nod: forgot that a lady i work with wanted to get some for here hubby :D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2+--><div class='quotetop'>(Bubbasoffroad2)</div>
Originally posted by 764@
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbasoffroad2

We are going to that size on cmoell's ltr soon. But edges.
When you do that i want the 20's for Squid :nod: :D

I might have them sold :nod: forgot that a lady i work with wanted to get some for here hubby :D[/b]
That would probably work out good. They are 10 paddles too so will slow him down a little.. :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool let me know those would work great on the 400 i thought they were 8 paddle for some reason :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts