Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started a rebuild of a 2014 brute 650i this week. They hardly pop up for sale around here so when I found one I jumped on it . She's gonna need work but when it's finished it will be good as new . The bike was cosmetiaclly terrible and runs like garbage so I'l have my work cut out for me.

Nowwwww what I'm asking of you fine experts, would anyone be interested in me bugging the he'll out of them with questions along the way by cell, email or Facebook or whatever your preference?. I'm thinking I'm going to come across a lot of things along the way that I'm going to have issues with.

I'm pretty mechanically inclined so your not gonna need to explain how to use a ratchet or anything but having some expert knowledge on these bikes will help a ton.

·
Super Moderator
13,702 Posts
I don't mind. Either here, by PM or email. Here though the last year of the 650i was 2013. Hopefully you have of can get a shop manual. It will help you more then anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be greatly appreciated , I'l send you a pm shortly .

The frame says 2014 and all the plastics say 650i so that's my best guess of what it is but it would not surprise me in the least if it was different

1 - 4 of 4 Posts