Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey did the other kawie forum (KR) crash again? How many times is that now three or four? :\

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that should bring alot of the traffic over here!

·
Banned
78 Posts
Ya a couple anyway. If you notice though good people hang at both sites and questions get answered here as well. Just not as many members or traffic and a lot less drama.... Well for the most part less drama there is a " special" place for that if you feel the need. Enjoy it here though. It's a lot more fun that some other places you could go. If of coarse what you've looking for is support, help, info. And not a bunch of open air blah, blah, blah of which I'm doing a lot of right now and getting a great big kick out of. :lol: join on in on the fun and stick around an do some posting, after a while you'll forget all about that other place ( you did start this of with saying something about another site didn't you) see I forgot about it already...Ed...

·
Registered
94 Posts
No I filed a Law Suit on them for letting a member steal my Image and post it on a Hate thread about Me !!! :unibrow:

Guess you'll have to find another Kawi Site !!! :D

Don't PHuck with Dale Jr !!! :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Are you kidding us Dale ...Ive been death threatened, I didnt laugh about that one but I knew it was bogus...at least I hope :lol: Ive been portrayed as a Hick with no teeth peeking between two corn stalks...been called a Thief, A trinket sales man, A Drunk, god knows what else by my competition ... :lol: I just give it right back. Now I got some other crazy chit going on and a upset person. Some things were said about some things we are developing and getting in the wrong hands and wow, its something we all have to deal with and go on man..I am trying to P.M. this person and it wont go through and we just have to get this matter straitened out on my end ....It can be Hassell at times...JH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim is the guy that has a beef with you on this site? If so post a thread and straighten it out here!! ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah Jim, I was just kidding, I got my 1st computer ever in Jan. 2005!!! :eek:

I just learned how to download pictures and stuff 8 months ago, I sure dont know how to crash a site !!! :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by Kawy
Jim is the guy that has a beef with you on this site? If so post a thread and straighten it out here!! ;)
Please, I beg of you, DON'T "STRAIGHTEN" ANYTHING OUT HERE.

Please, I'm asking nicely. Let's leave the personal stuff elsewhere. We're here to talk about quads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts