Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow...life just keeps getting better and better :rolleyes:

http://www.postcrescent.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...979&located=RSS

here's all the info on him ive seen so far(took this from a myspace bulletin his cusin wrote)
<div class='quotetop'></div>
"reuben was injured very horribly. he was rushed to TC in a helicopter. he shattered every bone on his face except for the nose, broke the pelvic area, broke his hips, and legs. he broke his jaw, an eyebrow bone, and his teeth had severly cut thru his lips. due to the blood in throat and chest, he cannot breath on his own doctors have done a tracheaotomy, he is currently on a respirator. since he broke his jaw, his mouth will need to be wired shut, and he will need a feeding tube so he can eat. they are going to do surgery on his legs and all those lower bones. and they have had reuben in surgery for 10 hours. As of thursday after noon reuben is out of surgery and on a respirator and he has a rod in his leg and they tried to set his tail bone with a screw and they have an external C clamp on his waist holding his hip in palce and together. They have wired the bones in his face back together as well as they can for now. He will need extensive plastic surgery to finish the reconstrustion of his face"[/b]

here's the car he was in :eek:

·
Registered
168 Posts
So sorry to hear about your friend. That is terrible. I wish the best for him, it sounds like he has a long road to recovery. :(

I am assuming he is the 16 year old boy? The mother and sister, are they going to be ok? Was the 62 year old man that was killed a relative too?

Be strong for your friend, he is going to need you!!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CMOELL
So sorry to hear about your friend. That is terrible. I wish the best for him, it sounds like he has a long road to recovery. :(

I am assuming he is the 16 year old boy? The mother and sister, are they going to be ok? Was the 62 year old man that was killed a relative too?

Be strong for your friend, he is going to need you!!
yes he is the 16 year old...

the mother.... "broke bones in her legs, back( several vertibre), ribs shoulder collar bone.her face is very brused. and a lung is collapsed. she will be ICU for several weeks. As of thursday after noon shes going back into surgery for a back operation"

his sister....."broke several leg bones, and has a collapsed lung. as of thursday after noon she is awake and talking and has a rod in her leg"

from what ive heard the 62 year old was their grandpa

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well....i found this about his mother's condition

Sara broke bones in her legs, back( several vertibre), ribs shoulder collar bone.her face is very brused. and a lung is collapsed. she will be ICU for several weeks. As of thursday after noon shes going back into surgery for a back operation[/b]
what i found about his sister....
Natasha (10 yrs) broke several leg bones, and has a collapsed lung. They was rushed to Theda Clark in an ambulance.as of thursday after noon she is awake and talking and has a rod in her leg , Doctors think theyll keep her for five days[/b]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts