Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol:

he put a fair amount of air time on it at Florence. not as much as you got in that picture though of course! you are the v air commander.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It actually lands fairly soft. I did most of my jumping with my son on the back. He is an awesome passenger. I hardly know he's there. I did have to throttle off of a razorback I didn't see until the last moment. Scared the chit out of me until I landed, then I meant to do it. :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just about did my own razor jump making haste to his crash site. That one scared me, then all I could do was get out of the way and watch Tam follow me down.

I'm sure glad Squid made out so good. That could have been bad. :paranoid:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Worst thing for me was not knowing who it was as I was riding up. All I seen was everyone dismounted and huddling down the razorback. I was freaking until I got there and he was A-OK...or seemed to be.

If that was you rpm, we could have all taken a piece of you back to the trailer. :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
:D He is still talking about that, it hurt his pride more then anything he still think's he should of made it :nod: That's my boy :cool: i need to get him a new chest protector, his is getting to small for him and the way he rides i want to have him as safe as possible and hope some of his mom's brain's kick's in :lol: he said that one hurt :retard: and he still can't wait tell next year all they keep talking about is Idaho :retard:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bubba look into the fox airframe xl.

it's the only chest protector that doesn't look like a sports bra on us "larger" people.

it would provide good coverage for the squidlet.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be a Fox Moobframe Dave... :lol: They only come in the larger sizes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts