Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oil Cooler with hydraulic hoses. Going to load video and additional images to youtube.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I have to admit you were a big help as I got most of the information needed from reading your post and install info. I appreciate all the info.:)

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Thanks! I have to admit you were a big help as I got most of the information needed from reading your post and install info. I appreciate all the info.:)
That is why we are all here, to help out as much as possible and with updated info.

The Oil Coolers are really easy to install, just take your time and it will go smoothly.
Happy everything turned out for you on your install.

What did you use for your choice of Hydraulic Hose?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
3/8 Parker 451TC "Tough cover" 3000 psi abraision resistant , not high pressure more medium ,but easier to curve into place. I ran for four hours last weekend and all seemed good I don't have a temperaturre guage unfortunatley so I can't say what Temp it's running at, the fan came on a few times.Looking at the trail-tech Voyager, I like the temp guage features that go with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in the middle of this install now. I'm currently debating how to orient the cooler. Connections up, connections down, connections pointed to the side? Any advice on filler the system?

·
Super Moderator
13,702 Posts
I'm in the middle of this install now. I'm currently debating how to orient the cooler. Connections up, connections down, connections pointed to the side? Any advice on filler the system?
Never get it all but you will get the most back out of it when changing the oil in they are pointed down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts