Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Brute Force 750i EPS. I have just had to replace the stator. After replacement, I washed machine thoroughly. After washing, took it for a spin and it just went dead, it wouldn’t fire. I have replaced the regulator/rectifier, 2 new plugs, 2 new coil packs and I just replaced the fuel pump. Still no good. When it’s cool, you can crank it and it fires right up, runs like a top with no issues. Once it seems to get hit, it just shuts off and will not fire at all. It will turn over but won’t fire up. I have poured gas under air filter into butterflies and still no fire. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
I have a 2012 Brute Force 750i EPS. I have just had to replace the stator. After replacement, I washed machine thoroughly. After washing, took it for a spin and it just went dead, it wouldn’t fire. I have replaced the regulator/rectifier, 2 new plugs, 2 new coil packs and I just replaced the fuel pump. Still no good. When it’s cool, you can crank it and it fires right up, runs like a top with no issues. Once it seems to get hit, it just shuts off and will not fire at all. It will turn over but won’t fire up. I have poured gas under air filter into butterflies and still no fire. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
That behavior is indicative of a cracked circuit board in the ECM. Have it tested. When you pull it, check the connectors for water or damaged pins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts