Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Although its for a sponsoured racer, its still an extremely nice bike, nothing on that Brute can be bashed. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
That is Mickey Dunlap's Brute Force 916 I think. He has many more pics of it at his company website. You may see a suprize coming from Mickey and his top notch company...here at BRUTE

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya there was a post in highlifter about his bike and he was tlakign about it, real nice bike? when will we see this thing about mikeys company

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was going to have my motor sent to him asap if my paintball gun would have sold, but it didn't :( gotta wait

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If i get a brute and decide to seriously mod it, hes gettin my motor for a 900 stroker kit for sure

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah that is a bad bike,but he's got a hole look of money in that bike.The paint job cost $3300 to paint just the plastic,so you could amagine how much he's got in it.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In a post on high lifter he had said the bike cost 26 950$!! Now i don't kno if thats bike plus mods or just all the mods but damn.

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by |Brute650|
Ya there was a post in highlifter about his bike and he was tlakign about it, real nice bike? when will we see this thing about mikeys company[/b]
Mickey @ Four Stroke Tech is now a sponsor of this site. For all your high performance needs...the Four Stroke Tech forum IS THE PLACE TO GO!

...here at BRUTE

·
Registered
41 Posts
didnt he sell that bike to someone in germany or something??...

·
Registered
56 Posts
That bikes name is mudzilla. There is a complete write about it in this months Dirt Wheels magazine. Its very detailed and he tells you everything that is in the bike. If i remember correctly its dyno'ed at almost 70 HP @ the rear wheel. It has a 900cc BBK with a stock valve train. Stock CVT with a heavier spring. He one the first event he entered it in. The magazine said he has $30,000 into the bike. Check it out guys!

·
Registered
222 Posts
.................... I like the wheels .....

·
Registered
712 Posts
I came across this post today and how ironic it is. I just spoke with Mickey on Tuesday and ordered an 840cc kit with a fully Muzzy. Review to come after install and a thorough beating.

The bike was sold to a hotel chain owner from Greece. They guy had bought almost $20,000 in parts and such from FST and Mickey offered Mudzilla for sale and the guy snapped it up. For a cool $32,000 if I remember correctly. Is that insane or what?

He said he hit 89 mph on the street in front of the shop, he realized that 89 was a bit fast on something like that.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya the bikes a rocket good luck on th bbk

·
Registered
401 Posts
Those zilla's look pretty mean! I can do without all that flash.... just my opinion

1 - 20 of 20 Posts